Wear More Colour For Spring 2016
Spring is finally here ( alhamdulillah! ) and there's no better way to shoo away the breezy British rains then with a bright bloom of ...
A Pop of Colour For Spring
For family days out and social gatherings tailor your outfit around one bold print, in this case, a beautiful chevron jacket. But if bold lines aren't your thing, opt for a solid coloured knit with a patterned Hijab instead to break up the different shades.
- Peach crinkle maxi skirt, Fashion Conscience - £32. Elasticated in a one-size fits all (UK 8-12), this skirt is Fair trade made in Nepal.
- Organic white full sleeve top, Klhuby - $28/£19.81.
- African print jacket, Fashion Conscience - £75. A bold trendy print, this multi-coloured jacket is manufactured in Kenya or Malawi. A cute staple item in one's wardrobe.
- Pink Hijab, Awra Hijabs - £12.85.
- Turquoise suede 'Jutti' flats, Toms - $84/£59.44.
- Malibu necklace - $68/£48. Made from upcycled bullhorn, this necklace is made in Vietnam. Although quite pricey, it's good to support growing communities by buying handmade.
- Cherry blossom large travel bag, Della - Handmade with vegan 'leather' this zipped case measures 8.5 x 5 inches.
Daffodils and crocuses have risen their little heads so become a flower yourself with a beautiful full length floral dress, accentuating its colours with accessories. Make everyone who meets you smile.
- Printed camelias maxi dress, Monsoon - £79. Made of jersey material, the dress has a v-neck and soft gathers around the skirt.
- Tangerine boyfriend cardigan, Nomad's Clothing - £48.
- Wedge sandals, Fashion Conscience - £39.
- Striped clutch - Ebay - £24.99. Ebay seller states this Moroccan inspired 'Charlie Maya' zipped bag is produced according to Fairtrade.
- Gold chevron necklace, Come Together - $28/£19.80. Made in India.