Upcycled Tissue-Paper Roll Wall Decoration
Don't chuck your toilet rolls into the trash. Don't even recycle them. Instead cut up, glue and paint the tubes to make a surprisi...
You will need:
- 25-30 empty paper rolls
- Glue gun and glue gun melt sticks (or a stapler)
- Non-toxic spray paint can
1. Roughly divide (or measure) a tissue paper roll into three sections and cut
2. Gently pinch the ends to make a leaf shape
3. Beginning with five or four leaf-shaped tubes glue the tubes into the first centre flower
4. Proceed to glue single tubes between the gaps. Glue 4 rows of tubes all around the centre to create a larger flower without pieces sticking out
6. To hang your flower, thread a length of strong yarn from two of the uppermost leaf-shapes and tie to a ceiling hook.